A July to Remember

Hello Friends,

As you may be waiting for the next post, what will be the next item popping out of  'Amit's magical bag', So keeping my promise to help you guys I dedicate this post to all of you. This time for Thank you.... Yes, thank you all for your overwhelming response to this blog. It has completed one successful year today and of course it would not have been possible without your support. I would not have been writing this post if through out the year you guys had not encouraged me to write more and more about TCS and its related stuff.

Today 8th July, a year ago on the same day, I wrote my first post on this blog. How it started, how it came into existence, how it became popular and more popular, All these questions have a imagination and of course a thought... turned into action in their answers which propelled me to create this blog.

It's not different from you guys. It all started with the same queries which you have in your mind. Being in the same boat as you are in, I wanted to know about TCS like its recruitment process, training process, training centres in India, packages offered, job profile etc. But all I had got after searching on the internet was scattered. I could not get the particular and whole information about the topic I wanted to know. For example to know about the Chennai ILP center I had to google again and see the different website or blog. I felt that the given information was not sufficient and satisfying as well. Though I put a lot of efforts and energy to explore thoroughly about any topic yet many of my doubts remained doubts only. Then I thought why should I not create my own blog and start writing about TCS. I realized there would be many people like me who wanted correct and complete information. Thus it would be a great help to all my fellows if I started my own blog containing this info. This thought inspired me and I finally decided to create my own blog.

Then there was a new hurdle before me as to start writing a blog, I had to gain the information first about what to write. Because I wanted to give all info related to accomodation, food facility availability, session timings, advantages- disadvantages and everything else which was important and must sought by everyone. So I scrutinised my contacts and searched out people within my contacts who could provide me the reliable and complete info. With the help of seniors,my friends,internet blogs and websites I gathered the relevant information to write. And then finally I wrote my first post regarding to the process of registration on TCS website and shared it with everyone through Facebook groups. On the very first day, the response I got was surprising as well as inexplicable to me. I got around 700 to 800 views on the very first day. It filled me with great enthusiasm that my idea could work. It inspired me to go ahead and share more. 

The result of this is before you all. We are celebrating the first anniversary of the blog. All my efforts have been fruitful with your support. It is your kind support and favour which encourages me to write more. I am nothing without you guys. I hope you guys will keep giving me chances to help you and thus prosper our beautiful relationship. In the return, I promise to keep my services on the same way in the future also. I would try my best to help you all in any possible way. Once again Thank you all...in the hope... May this blog flourish by leaps and bounds with your love and support. 
Thank you all.

You can also like us at Facebook page... www.facebook.com/tcspreparation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to do resign TCS (TCS resignation formality)

Swapping base locations in TCS

What is IRA (Initial Readiness Assessment) in TCS