How to do resign TCS (TCS resignation formality)

Hello Friends,

*** Resigning TCS formally ***

www.tcspreparation.com

The hectic documentation process you did during your joining, should be reversed over here too (Sadly, its not over yet). You have to find the person to contact for Resignation. 

Login to your Ultimatix account, go to 
HR Managemement-> Employee Self Service-> Workflow. 

You will get the name and email id of the person to contact for the same. Put in a mail to the person, and he will get back to you soon via phone and email to redirect you to the further procedures (Make sure you include your phone number in the mail). After getting the details of the new person, go and meet him/her. 

There are two important things to keep in mind before release- 

A month's prior notice, or else you will have to pay the basic pay of the rest of days. i.e., for example you want to leave the company on Aug 10, and you inform it at the beginning of the month(Aug 1). So the basic pay of Aug11 to Aug 30 should be paid. This is not required if you make the notice one month in advance. Service agreement (if you are in Bond period). This amount should be paid as a DD or you can transfer online but in that case you have to mail screenshot of transaction to them. Even if you have made a Fixed Deposit, that amount would be returned to you within few days. After this meeting, you will be asked to take an Exit Interview on your account in Ultimatix. Then you have to meet another person, who would give you certain forms to be filled (PF transfer/withdraw, Correspondence details etc.). Then they will give you release letter and experience certificate.  That's it.!! 

My Story- Unfortunately I had no time then to complete all these formalities. I had to came back to home asap for the making of documents required for my new job. When I got some time I sent my resignation letter through mail to the person who sent me the joining letter initially. I requested that I was unable to come back to office. She told me the person responsible for all the resign activities. Again when I sent my resignation letter to the concerned person, she mailed me PF transfer/withdraw form, Correspondence details form and told to courier these documents to her after filling up with DD and identity card. But I requested for online transaction of money and send the identity card with filled forms through courier. The release letter and the experience certificate came to my email id on the same day on which I did the transaction, PF amount came after 1 week and remaining salary came in the next month in my salary account of TCS. For those who are searching for the option of resigning TCS without paying the bond, i will only say that TCS is not a fool. If you will not pay the bond within one month then TCS will ask to your surety for payment. If the surety also doesn't pay the bond within one month, TCS will take a strict legal action on both of you in court. 

Believe me, pay the bond and leave a tension-free life. 

Regards,
Raj Shrivastava
2013 batch

If this post was helpful for you... Please let me know at this Facebook page... www.facebook.com/tcspreparation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swapping base locations in TCS

What is IRA (Initial Readiness Assessment) in TCS