My Training Experience in ILP Hyderabad

Hello Friends...

*** MY ILP DAYS in Hyderabad ***

... The most lyrical five quotes ...


“Money is like manure. It stinks when you pile it; It grows when you spread it.”

“Never start with diffidence, Always start with confidence.”

“To be a leader, you have got to lead human beings with affection.”

“Uncommon thinkers reuse what common thinkers refuse.”

“Common people have an appetite for food; uncommon people have an appetite for service.”

...Jehangir Ratanji Dadabhoy TATA

www.tcspreparation.com
Our  ILP Center,Q-City,Hyderabad
After getting placed in TCS through campus recruitment on 16-Nov-2013. I joined TCS ultimately in December, 2014. Before joining a lot of people inspired me a lot about the brand TATA. As, TCS is being a part of TATA group,a most leading and trusted company in Asia as a tagline 'Experience certainty'.

So after waiting 11 months 4 days and few hours, I got my joining letter at TCS nextstep portal. Casually I was preparing for my graduate aptitude test (GATE) but at the very moment, I decided to join this conglomerate giant IT industry as my profession as well as from my passion. The date was 22 Dec,2014. New life and of course first job as well.

I didn't expect that I would get Hyderabad as my training center but unfortunately I got Hyderabad (I am from Northern region so I don't want to go in the South, because of Food) and also booked the ticket on 19 Dec in Sampark Kranti Express, to reach there. During that, I found myself struggling with thoughts as how it would be possible for me to live there. But I knew I had to go...whatever the place it was... I was counting those days...till the day came. I spent a lot of time with my nearest and dearest relatives, friends and the most important my family, my sweetest Mom, Dad and my Sister...! I went to visit shopping malls in hometown and my college in Haridwar. 

From the career perspective, I am from Computer Science and Engineering background. So that's why I was not panicked to join TCS family. Finally, that day (19 Dec) came. I woke up in the morning at 4 o'clock and left my hometown carrying lots of unforgettable memories with me. I caught my train on 19th Dec... After leaving my born and brought up hometown and also with lots of remarkable, sweetest and unforgettable memories. I hurt-ed somehow from many of my nearest and closest persons due to my personal life I mean my parents life... Whatever it was... I also don't know from that point... Anyways, after long journey of 29 hours in Sampark Kranti Superfast Express... I reached at Secunderabad railway station at 2 o'clock in the afternoon along with my one of my whatsapp friends.

The day we reached Hyderabad, at night we went to see our dream office at a glance, because before joining I personally get excited and also inspired by a lot of people and employees in TCS through Facebook... They told, now you are going to spend a charming and never forgettable days or memory in TCS premises. But I also had fear of IRA1 which was very important. If anyone failed in that, then he/she would be rescheduled. After reaching at my accommodation center, I met with my whatsapp and facebook friends. After that, I showed my joining letter to accommodation care taker, then he provided me a flat with my friends. Really, accommodation were very good, neat and clean having table, chair, sofa, tv, bed, pillow, bucket etc inside. In the evening, I went to meet my all friends. 

After coming back to room, I started to study for IRA1 and then slept after a while. Next morning finally, 22 Dec THE FIRST DAY OF ILP came...will share with you in next post.

Thank you

Admin
Amit kumar gupta
Stay safe, serve smart...:)

You can also like us at Facebook page... www.facebook.com/tcspreparation

Comments

Post a Comment

Do you wanna ask me some thing???

Popular posts from this blog

Swapping base locations in TCS

What is IRA (Initial Readiness Assessment) in TCS

How to do resign TCS (TCS resignation formality)