An Inspiring and Totally Heart Touching Story between TCS and Infosys...

Hello Friends!!!

This is one amongst the fascinating website that everybody should grasp, specially for IT business peoples.

www.tcspreparation.com
Sudha Murthy* was livid when a job advertisement posted by a Tata company at the institution where she was completing her post graduation stated that 'lady candidates need not apply'. She dashed off a 'postcard' to JRD, protesting against the discrimination. It was the beginning of an association that would change her life in more ways than one.

There are two photographs that hang on my office wall. Every day when I enter my office I look at them before starting my day. They are pictures of two old people, one of a gentleman in a blue suit and the other a black-and-white image of a man with dreamy eyes and a white beard. 

People have asked me if the people in the photographs are related to me. Some have even asked me, "Is this black-and-white photo that of a Sufi saint or a religious guru?" I smile and reply "No, nor are they related to me. These people made an impact on my life. I am grateful to them." "Who are they?" "The man in the blue suit is Bharat Ratna JRD Tata and the black-and-white photo is of Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata." "But why do you have them in your office?" "You can call it gratitude." 

Then, invariably, I have to tell the person the following story. Continue Reading

!!! Happy Reading !!!

You can also like us at Facebook page also... www.facebook.com/tcspreparation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swapping base locations in TCS

What is IRA (Initial Readiness Assessment) in TCS

How to do resign TCS (TCS resignation formality)